Our version of this coffee recipe contains a yummy secret ingredient. Read on find out what it is, and to learn how to make this delicious delicacy in six simple steps.Af Edvin Brobeck
You’ve probably seen this cute coffee a lot online recently. Making Dalgona coffee seems easy, but did you know that our very own version of the recipe contains a secret ingredient?
Read on find out what it is, and to learn how to make this delicious delicacy in six simple steps.
Before making Dalgona coffee, you want to make sure you have the following ingredients:
2 tablespoons of instant coffee
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of hot water
150ml of milk
2 tablespoons of Salted Caramel syrup
1. Combine the instant coffee, sugar and water in a medium bowl. Mix it all together with a spoon so that the coffee starts to dissolve a little.
2. Grab a whisk! You can use a hand whisk or a small electric one for this, and beat together for about 4 minutes.
Whisking it by hand might take a little longer.
3. Fill your glass with some ice cubes.
4. Here comes our secret ingredient! Take a small scoop of salted caramel syrup, and let it drizzle down the walls of the glass.
Pro Tip: Please don’t worry about how messy this looks, I swear to you guys, it’s going to taste amazing anyway!
5. Add some milk to the glass. It can be any milk you like and will work just as well with plant milk.
6. The final step! Top up the milk with the thick coffee cream that you made earlier, and give it a little stir.
The fluffy cream will float in peaks on top of the milk, and make your coffee look extra Instagrammable.
Fancied this recipe? Check out Mapiful’s kitchen for more yummy content!
Tired of looking at the same old interior? Sign up and receive this limited edition Mapiful e-book, and discover community tips just like this one that teach you the art of personalizing your space, your way!