What better way to give yourself a mood boost than some sweet treats? This surprisingly simple Pumpkin Souffle recipe is sure to hit the spot.By Emma
For this Fall Baking Ideas – Pumpkin Souffle Recipe you will need:
1 200g pumpkin
2 large eggs
2 tbsp flour
1 tablespoon of sugar
A pinch of salt
Butter for greasing moulds
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) To start, halve and peel your pumpkin, and boil it for up to 15 minutes. Mash it well until is becomes a smooth puree, and leave it to cool slightly.
3) Crack your eggs, separate the yolks from the whites, and add the yolks to a mixing bowl. Beat the yolks together with the sugar until well combined.
4) Add the cooled pumpkin puree to the yolks and sugar mixture, and then add the flour in.
5) In a separate mixing bowl, add a pinch of salt to the egg whites. Beat the whites until they form a dense fluffy foam that completely sticks to the spoon.
6) ) Add the whipped egg whites to the yolk, sugar and flour mixture, and fold in gently. Make sure to add the egg whites one spoon at a time.
7) Grease two small oven-proof moulds with butter to prevent sticking, and bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Leave to cool for a few minutes, and then your delicious pumpkin soufflés will be ready to eat. Enjoy them warm or cold, and make sure to tuck in with plenty of jam!
Hungry for more fall baking ideas from the Mapiful Kitchen? Check out our other sweet recipes!
Tired of looking at the same old interior? Sign up and receive this limited edition Mapiful e-book, and discover community tips just like this one that teach you the art of personalizing your space, your way!
Every new season brings with it an element of change and a new opportunity to start fresh. With this in mind, what better way to welcome the autumn than by preparing your living space for the months ahead and refreshing your home decor? Check out our best autumn decorating ideas for fall 2021.
Feeling a lil' lost when it comes to your interior? Looks like it's time to change things up! Take our interior design style quiz and find out which interior decorating style most suits your personality. You'll even get a bonus wall art tip on completing the quiz, to help you kick-start your redecoration project!
Join us in jumping on one of the biggest interior trends of the moment! Discover our Line Art collection, and learn five surprisingly simple ways to create your own minimalist Line Art posters, with a personal touch.