Holiday gifts!Gift cards
See allE-book – How to make your home more you
Tag along and join one of the fastest-growing interior and tech-oriented e-commerce startups in Sweden.
Want to join a fast-paced start-up and work with influencer marketing? Then Mapiful is your place!
At Mapiful, we’re on a mission to bring joy into everyone’s home through unique customized items and wall art. Recently we merged with another poster company called Dear Sam and now all our team’s efforts go towards both brands simultaneously. By combining the latest technology with the latest interior trends, we have created a unique, popular product that is widely appreciated all over the world.
Digital Advertising & Social Media are a big part of our brand and we are now looking for a data-driven Social Commerce Specialist that can help us drive sales and awareness.
What you will do:
* Contribute to our marketing efforts.
* Source, contact and negotiate partnerships with influencers globally according to team targets.
* Create and nurture relationships with top tier influencers in order to elevate brand value.
* Collaborate with the marketing team to accelerate growth and improve the overall customer experience.
* Explore new marketing initiatives that can drive sales and awareness for our brands in all digital channels (Pinterest/Affiliate/Tiktok, for example)
* Analyze marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
* English is required. Swedish is not a requirement. Any additional language is a plus.
What we look for in our new teammate:
* Hard working, humble and wanting to be part of an exciting new chapter with Mapiful and Dear Sam.
* An analytical mindset to analyze reach and conversion in a result-driven and proactive way with a strong sense of responsibility.
* Motivated, problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
* Influencer- and micro-influencer “know how”.
* A real passion for digital marketing while staying on top of social media trends.
* Interest in branding & sales, design, interior and fashion
* Communicate and operate effortlessly in English.
What we offer:
We are offering you a fun, young and fast-paced tech startup. We are all about having an open mind and achieving highly set goals together as a team.We are looking for someone to be part of our team for a 5-6 month internship.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]. I’m also happy to answer any additional questions!