Get information and read more about our story.
- Mapiful was featured on prime time televison on the Swedish show 'Rum för dig'.
- Reinforcements arrived to the Mapiful team, when Ignacio joined us. Ignacio will keep track of all social media related business and we are super happy to have him aboard.
- We hit the 10k mark on facebook followers - something we have been longing for quite some time to do. Thank you for supporting us!
- We released gift cards to the world. Both beautifully printed physical giftcard and instant delivery digital giftcards through email.
- Record time! During the infamous Black-Friday we managed to set a new record and our printers were running around the clock.
- We introduced our at the time newest members to the poster family. The huge poster 'Large' and the just as impressive, but slighty smaller, size 'Plus'.
- Lightning fast deliveries were made avaliable through our express shipping method. Who doesnt like super fast, reliable deliveries across the globe.
- Someone post a link about us on Designernews.co and we get some awesome comments and feedback from some truly great designers and influencers.
- Times magazine's Real Simple writes about Mapiful and we got some serious love from US customers.
- Lifestyle magazine Amelia features Mapiful in their june issue. This is a big thing because Amelia has been read by women and mothers all across sweden (ours included!)
- We are featured in one of the most visited and well reputed interior blogs Trendenser.
- We shatter our initial sales goal for 2015. Now we're aiming higher.
- The overall biggest blogger in Sweden Blondinbella writes about Mapiful on her blog with more than a million readers.
- We hire Zlatko to be able to keep up with the high demand and to be able to offer even better service.
- Release. We show off Mapiful to some friends and family.
- Things go bananas. Within 24h Mapiful's are going out to places all over the world.
- Mapiful gets featured and spotlight attention in some of the biggest resources for cool new stuff (Product hunt, Designer news etc)
- The mother of all lifestyle blogs Cupcakes and Cashmere features Mapiful on her blog with six million page visitors per month.
- Sales in +50 countries. Mapiful has gone global within weeks of releasing our preview. Insane.
- We have a working prototype, and start working out the logistics and finding the best premium shipping partners in the world.
- We spend late nights and weekends wireframing, planning, sketching and prototyping.
- We had one of our recurring lunches where we usually discuss our businesses and ideas. By the time we where finished - the idea behind Mapiful was born.
- The the team behind Mapiful win another startup hackathon contest, and realize that building stuff together is awesome.