How to Make Iced Dalgona Coffee – With a Secret Twist!
You’ve probably seen this cute coffee a lot online recently. But did you know that our very own version of the recipe contains a secret ingredient?
Read on find out what it is, and to learn how to make this delicious delicacy in six simple steps.
2 tablespoons of instant coffee
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of hot water
150ml of milk
2 tablespoons of Salted Caramel syrup
1. Combine the instant coffee, sugar and water in a medium bowl. Mix it all together with a spoon so that the coffee starts to dissolve a little.
2. Grab a whisk! You can use a hand whisk or a small electric one for this, and beat together for about 4 minutes.
Whisking it by hand might take a little longer.
Pro Tip: You will know that it is ready when you are left with thick and airy peaks of caramel-coloured cream. Divine!
3. Fill your glass with some ice cubes.
4. Here comes our secret ingredient! Take a small scoop of salted caramel syrup, and let it drizzle down the walls of the glass.
Pro Tip: Don’t worry about how messy this looks. It’s going to taste amazing anyway!
5. Add some milk to the glass. It can be any milk you like and will work just as well with plant milk.
6. The final step! Top up the milk with the thick coffee cream that you made earlier, and give it a little stir.
The fluffy cream will float in peaks on top of the milk, and make your coffee look extra Instagrammable.
Be sure to tag us in your snaps on Instagram @mapiful if you try out this delicious drink yourself!