Partner Terms and Conditions
These Custom terms and conditions together with the Terms and conditions (as updated from time to time) set out the agreement (“Agreement”) between Mapiful AB (VAT registration number: SE559006239301) trading as Mapiful (“Mapiful”) and you (“Partner”). By accepting this contract, Partner agrees to the terms of this Agreement, and warrants and represents that:
– if Partner is an individual, it has the capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement; or
– if Partner is an organisation, that this Agreement is executed by a person having the authority to enter into such agreement on Partner’s behalf.
1. Each Partner undertakes to Mapiful that it shall not engage in any fraudulent, unethical or unlawful activity, any activity which is not transparent to, nor in the best interests of Mapiful or any activity that intentionally or unintentionally misuses or circumvents this Agreement, the Services and/or the payment terms herein (“Unethical Activities”).
Examples of Unethical Activities include, but are not limited to:
1.1. use of inappropriate software (whether third party or otherwise) or referral from coupon sites in order to create financial gain for Partner;
1.2. bidding on legally-protected key terms within paid search, or any other third party advertising system based on keywords, without Mapiful’s prior approval;
1.3. implementing links that are placed in such a way that is misleading to Users or where there is an incentive to click on them without a User’s full knowledge of the consequences of their actions. For example, activating a cookie which may later mean a conversion of sale to the owner of the Partner link (‘forced clicks’), or otherwise causing or enabling links to Mapful which are not made in good faith;
1.4 promotion by unsolicited email;
1.5. mimicking the action of a Partner link click which results in a cookie being stored on a User’s machine which could later lead to the conversion of a sale to said Partner; or
1.6 promoting, distributing or otherwise publishing any content that includes content on the Site, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, fraudulent or violates any law.
2. The provisions of this paragraph apply to Partners whose Site comprises an email list (“Email Partner”). Email Partners must:
2.1 create, supply and operate such lists in accordance with data protection and other applicable laws;
2.2. upon Mapiful’s request, promptly supply examples of email promotions which Email Partner proposes to use;
2.3. upon Mapiful’s request, promptly provide full disclosure as to the origin and source of its list or database of email addresses, including supplying satisfactory evidence that these have been properly purchased or licensed; details of the party from whom they have been purchased or licensed; and details which demonstrate that they have been created, supplied and operated in accordance with data protection and other applicable laws.
3. Each Partner shall protect and maintain the confidentiality of their logins, Links and other data used to manage access to the Platform and Campaigns and shall ensure that a third party may not change Partner’s details without Partner’s knowledge.
4. Each Partner must specify the URLs it will use to track Transactions as part of the sign up process via the Platform (“Authorised URLs”). Mapiful may ignore Transactions entered into via URLs other than Authorised URLs and/or withhold Commission in respect of them. A Partner may add additional or substitute URLs from time to time via the Platform, but such URLs will only become operational once confirmed as such by Mapiful as Authorised URLs.
5. From time to time, Mapiful may request information from Partner to evidence how and where Partner is promoting its Site and Partner shall supply such information promptly to Mapiful.
6. If any Partner or User has configured its system in order to disable any technology confirming the means of referral, Mapiful will treat the User as not having been referred by any Partner.
7. All information in the Platform must be complete and accurate at all times. Mapiful reserves the right to request proof of Partner’s identity at any time. If Partner does not provide this within the time period specified by Mapiful, then Mapiful may terminate this Agreement on immediate notice.